Old July 20th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Lighting a candle

Idiots, they are
Kyla
"Granby"
Some people will defend anything.
"Matthew" ...
I am a firm believer sometimes you just need to take them out back and put
them out of their misery it saves the world so much trouble

Down here right now the woman that made national news starving her dog
to death in a cage with a bag of food 3 feet away. There are actually POS
defending her( not her lawyer I mean)

"Mishi"
I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I couldn't
figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the bridge
today, after being doused with gasoline by a 12 year old boy - neighbor
of Polly's slaves. She was 14 years old. I would just like to get that
kid by himself one day, and... Oh, there are so many things I could do to
him! Little pr*ck.

My crew are purring for Polly. Poor girl.

Mishi
PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!