Old August 5th 03, 02:38 AM
Ted Davis

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:09:01 +0100, "bewtifulfreak"
wrote:

Snip
I went
looking for wet today, and couldn't find one that was pure meat, they all
contain cereals as well. Maybe less so than dry, I'm not sure, but it looks
like almost no cat food is carb free. So, since I'm still not sure about
the whole issue, will probably just give them a balance of both and be done
with it!

Note that cats eat *entire* mice, including the mouse's last meal or
two ... and what do mice eat? Even feral cats eat cereals. Cats are
a lot less exclusively carnivorous than most people think.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)