Old May 8th 09, 09:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Pet Zoom, Product review

I will have to check this one, so far some of mine tolerate the furminator
but none are crazy about it, some love the zoom groom... then there is
stormmee, and she dispises if i the substandard hoomin touches her, she
tolerates either from DH,

Lee
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
if you mean the zoom groom mine love it, between that and the furminator,
we are almost getting the fur in the air under control, Lee

Nope, this is literally called the Pet Zoom. The opinions of my clowder
on the zoom groom are mixed. Some hate it a lot, some hate it a little,
and the rest like it. Huey is the only one who really doesn't like the
Pet Zoom, and, of course, he is the one we need it for the most. He let
me groom him with it, but he also growled, rolled, and dived at the
grooming end and bit it. Tanada complained, but made sure that I could
get all those pesky loose hair on her back. Merlin still loves it, as do
Pine Cone, QC, and Hermione.

Pam S.