Old May 30th 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Arachnophobia (No longer way OT)

Lesley wrote:
I just walked into our living room just in front of the telly we have
a spaghetti junction of sundry leads and extension plugs etc for the
TV/PC/Video/DVD etc etc. I always make sure I switch it all off and
unlpug it from the mains before we go to bed...so what I don't want to
see is Sarsi in the middle of it turning boxes over and digging round
leads but she's being very persistent- there's something she wants
under something in there...so I turned over the box she was pawing at
and a hude spider shot out from under it and bolted behind the TV
stand! Sarsi was so obsessed with trying to turn the box over she
didn't even spot it notice her prey had vanished!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

(Who has just realised this means there's a large spider free in the
house....)

EEEKKK!!!