Old June 9th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default I dispatch feral cats

Laura wrote:
SBC Internet Services will be pleased to hear of your abuse to feral cats as
well as the local athorities in Kansas City MO, US where I should kindly say
you LIVE! Have a great day!

Wow, a ****ing female genius. Regular Brenda Starr.

I don't shoot anything whatsoever in the City of KCMO, nor in KCK, OP,
Lenexa or Olathe. You think I'm ****ing stupid?

My neighhbors are mostly cops amd they woulod be the first to haul in
anyone shooting in the neighborood. We go out shooting
together-sometimes even for ferals, mostly they like bobcats, coyotes
and such, I don't like shooting bobcats or lynxes myself that much-once
in a while, OUT OF TOWN where it's LEGAL.

Now put out the fuse on your tampon and go back to baking cookies.