Old September 20th 18, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Koh Koot location, Invite extended

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 7:54:27 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hellow Ladies and Gentlebeings!

I am Princess Malee of Koh Kood and the surrounding Islands. My
father King Chanarong and I would be delighted to have you join us
as we honor Bast!

As you make your decision on which place to stay, here are some
things about Koh Koot, also called Koh Kut.

Every year we gather at our temple (cataporter to the side) which
is a secluded area.

,202m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x31069ed2717a59b b:0x999055665e4de6bd!2sKo+Kut+District,+Trat,+Thai land!3b1!8m2!3d11.6680759!4d102.5642261!3m5!1s0x0: 0x0!7e2!8m2!3d11.6567724!4d102.6083265)

The temple is the white roof you see and it is open on all sides, on
raised posts. It keeps us dry if the ceremony parts happen during
our short spates of rain. It has all the things we need.

For our sisters and brothers on the mainland, we run a special speed
boat from Liam Sok, free for all guests who desire some adventure on
the way in instead of a direct cataporter. We also have a
catacopter but our pilot is 'with Bast', as we say.

It is available for use as Daisy-chan says you have a pilot. Our
own is still in training and not allowed to carry passengers yet,
though he only needs a few more lessons to get his catacopter
license.

Daisy-chan explained what your normal ceremonies are like and while
a little bit more formal than ours, they match very closely. We
will be happy to let your people preside.

We will add only a single line to the list to be read (Kittahs of
Koh Kood who are with Bast) and the King and I will add our normal
honors (which match your wording: 'we render back to Bast, what was
always in our hearts, her's to begin with').

One part of our tradtions is that during the day, we try to catch a
good amount of fish for the feast. Even the littles help with
digging clams or catching freshwater crawfish. We make a game of it.

Any kittah who doesnt catch anything, we believe was designated by
Bast to assist with preparing the food and serving it. We make
that fun too! (and not too long for any 1 gentlebeing). We believe
She plans it that way because we don't have traditional servants at
this time. Certainly we also play games and other things just like
you do!

We are simple Islanders here and have never had an actual dress up
ball! We would love that and even if you select another site, we
are going to try that ourselves here this year!

We were delighted to meet your Diplo-doggie! Iowna was charming and
explained all the doggies are special cat friends who honor our
celebrations. They will be welcome!

Princess Malee, with with love from the Kingdom of Chanarong

Greetings Princess Malee. I yam P2ña, pronounced Pit2nya, AKA
Sweetee, Grand Pooh Bah, of our Over-Clowder.
I yam kwite impressed with your island, and yes, our customs do seem
to be similiar. We are happy to accept your houspitality, and plan to
help in any way that we can. Fangu for having us.

P2ña

Most thank you Grand Poohbah! WEz look very forward to working wif
your people and making a very good time fur all!