Old October 13th 18, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Invrestigating the caves

cshenk wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Daisy-chan comes out from the temple and snags Sammy and Francesca to
see the caves cut into the cliffs.

There is a buzz of activity around one where cooking smells erupt in a
lovely aroma...

They divert though to see some of the other caves. It's obvious from
the various ramps and lifts, that they are well used. An elderly
siamese bluepoint Named Xu comes up with a shy smile.

'You would like to see some of our history perhaps? On our first level
above the main kitchen is the Cave of History. Part of who you are, is
where you came from. We honor all legends, even if some are a bit
whimsical and show we like to have fun.

Here is my favorite. It's just over the vent from the kitchens below,
so you can smell all the lovely cooking. He points to a small alcove
with a button that says 'push me for fun'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWCk7HlG4o Daisy-chan pushes the
button then starts laughing as she sings along.