Old June 5th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

Default Smiling cat.

Wow...how could anyone give up that handsome boy??? But I know that it is
happening all too often these days. Thanks for saving him, Phil. I hope he
finds a home soon.

S.
---
"Phil P." wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote in message
news461k.9555$%Z1.256@trnddc05...
Does she look like she's smiling or what? lol

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Moli_Feature.htm

Yes, she really does look like she's smiling.

Doesn't he look like a gray cougar? He's a mush. Found him in a kill
shelter.

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake's%20Feature.htm

Wow! He is *gorgeous* - such lovely eyes and I love the expression on
his
face. I bet this guy gets adopted quickly!

You would've won the bet! He was adopted yesterday.

Look at this majestic fella I pulled from a city shelter yesterday.

http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/terrances_feature.htm

His time would have been up last night. He was an owner surrender but
someone listed him as a stray to give him a few more days because he's
such
a sweetheart. There's no minimum holding requirement for owner
surrendered
animals- they can be killed the same day they're surrendered.

I had space for 1, or 2 close friends and came out with 7 who were all at
the end of their time. I hope this will be a good weekend for adoptions,
otherwise I'll be in big trouble again.