Old April 20th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default recipe time: was : And...

we recently got a waffle maker, DH has tried several recipes, none are like
you get when eating out, all were fine, but not much more than pancakes... i
want that crispy crunchy reall a waffle recipe, this troll has given me the
oppertunity to ask, Lee, who needs comfort food right now
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 19:39, Will in New Haven wrote:

Oddly enough, I don't value your opinion.

Odly enough... I care not

SOME PEOPLE LIKE THINGS AND DO THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT DO OR LIKE.

Some people stand up and say... you're cruel to look at animals as pets...
You're cruel to deny them their natural environment whilst dressing them
in fluffy boots and feeding them anti-depressants...

Do learn to live with it.

Never will I succumb to the ignorant values of others!