Old April 20th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default And...

Lurker wrote:

... I was beginning to wonder why some pets is the USA are on medication
for depression...

After finding this group and reading some of the ludicrous posts here...
Now I know... You're ****ing nutters!

Cats on honeymoon... Off to the bridge... Candles for TV... 'Adopted'
cats... Audition purrs...

[blah blah]

I'm SO glad that the majority of Europe is nothing like the majority of
the USA!

You've been lurking for how long? And this is your first contribution?

I have no problem with what I see in the mirror, but you might want to
ask yourself what you're so angry about. Maybe you're the one who needs
medication.

And maybe you haven't noticed, but a good many of our regular posters
here *are* from Europe. And from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and
other places as well, I'm sure. Infantile behavior knows no boundaries.

Joyce

Today's .sig chosen on purpose
--
What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry