Old August 15th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Skye

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 1:59 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

You can set humane traps that will trap the feral cat when she comes to eat.
Then you can bring her to the vet where they will tranquilizer her and spay
her. Then you can bring her back and let her go, and she won't have any more
kittens....Also, she is likely to stick around your place (or wherever the
food is best) and become domesticated.......

I've thought about doing that, but I'd be afraid she'd never show at
my door
again. In fact, I'm not even sure it would work - she's been
incredibly canny
(or incredibly lucky) when it comes to the animal control cages around
the
neighborhood at various times. It's certainly something to think
about
though - thanks!

Actually, if I do anything, it'll be that, if I can find a sympathetic
vet.

Skye