Old August 15th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
cindys

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

"Skye" wrote in message
ps.com...

I *tried* to care about an hour ago, but I just can't. I mean, no
offense, but
you all are faceless, anonymous Usenet users

As are you.

- I don't understand how
care about that. And I can't believe anyone cares that much about
what
I do. They have to jump on and lecture every time someone posts
anything
with the words "pregnant" and "cat" in it, so that it makes THEM feel
like they
have some purpose in life. It's ridiculous.

Is that so? Well, looks like you have us all figured out. Do you have a
purpose in life other than breeding cats and posting questions to strangers
on Usenet?
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

I do care that some of the posters took the time and trouble to
respond with
some constructive information. THOSE are the ones I hear.

Skye