Old August 5th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Hunters extraordinaire!

kilikini wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:
Tom came home tonight to find a dead, fully grown rat on our living
room carpet. A big, dead rat. 10 inches long, without counting the
tail. Ick. I'm glad I was not here to witness that. I'm very relieved
our crew had the good sense to not try to eat it.

And people think our pet rats are huge! Dang! That's a big rat!

kili

My guys had a big surprise this am - I took out the bag of catfood from
it's cupboard, and was pouring into their dishes, when a mouse fell out
of the bag! I don't know who was the most surprised, me, the cats or the
mouse! The mouse laid on the floor for a few seconds, looked up to see 8
cats and a human staring at him, and took off for the heating ducts. I
couldn't catch him/her, and last time I saw the cats they were doing a
scan and search for said mouse.

Mishi