Old March 9th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Time for a tour

Bi awl meenz letz du dat
I wuz juzt reedink bowt it, an it feelz lyke we wuz onnit.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Toonya, wud yoo like to go on dis toor? It sownz furry innerestin.

Sundance

"Community Cats" wrote in message
As kitties are busy dancing, dining, relaxing, and otherwise
occupying
themselves the voice of Captain LeGrand echoes from the ships's PA
speakers.

"Your attention please; this is Captain LeGrand speaking. Several
kitties
have asked for a guided tour of this vessel. As master of MV
Purrbearer I
would be delighted to provide this tour. I would ask that all kitties
interested in joining this tour gather on the sun deck in one hour.
Thank
you."