Old January 7th 05, 11:17 PM
Boogie's Mom

Dats OK, mineluf, I unnerstans about secretarys. I'm definitely up fur
sittin owtside inna sun, da weafur's terrible in Bawlamore today, cowld anna
rainymonsters. Does Anti Becky give skritches anna bellyrubs??

(nuzzle lean)
Boogie

"PixieDust413" wrote in message
ups.com...
Oh, mine darling Boogie, I'ze so sorry I'ze a week late! Meowmie Debby
has been furry lazy about letting me meow to newsgroups and answer
meow-mail. She's just been downloading each night and not reading.

Fangu for the food. It smells wunnerful. Want to go outside and sit
on the back porch? Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, might
come out to meow with usses.

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training