Old July 20th 17, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Losing Fur

On 7/20/2017 11:11 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
The surprising thing when you stroked him was that you realized how
*hot* cats are. By our standards they're running a fever all the
time.

Yes! I was on the sofa yesterday, reading a book. Buffy was lounging
on top of me. It's sweet. I give her scritches. She purrs. She looks
at me sideways and blinks slowly at me. Charming!

Due to her sharp claws I always have a throw of some kind covering me.
And it quickly gets too hot. Okay, Buffy, move over. I love you, but
you're too darned hot.

It's no wonder I have AC and also run ceiling fans. Cats are hot
animals. It's wonderful when they want to curl up next to you. But
yes, they're hot.

And BTW, when we go to sleep, scoot over. I'm bigger than you are.

How can one little cat take up all of the bed?

Jill