Old December 16th 03, 02:57 AM
Hotspur

(coopercats) wrote in message . com...
My dear Secret Santa,
We must apologize for the tardiness of our secretary. We received your gift
to us about two weeks ago. We are eagerly anticipating the opening of it and
the enjoying of its contents.
With warmest Christmas wishes to you and yours,
I remain, Sailor Baylor Brown, DOC, Bcc
PS. This will be my 19th Christmas and I am certain will be one of the best!

Free kitty heds an tu ferit heds peep ofur de edj uf de keyburd. We
alzo iz furry late in sayin fangu to owr Sekrit Santa. We did getid de
pakaj, but we wuz offlion fur a while cuz de hoomins mofed us. Jus de
uthur day meowmie opend de box an putid de nisnis rapped prezzies
unner de tree. It wuzn't no longur den 5 minuts dat Ghost wuz tryin to
steel Frery's prezzie, so meowmie putid it in a kupburd. den Fidget de
ferit kame down an wuz tryin to unrap de hoomins prezzie an meowmie
sed badferitnotfuryoo an put dat prezzie on de tabl.

Sos, meny fanks in adfans, meowmie sez we kin open owr prezzies dis
weeken cuz hur an dadee iz leefin fur Kissamouse and den leefin de
kountry fur Mew Yeers an owr Unkle B iz katsitin.

Purrs,
seti, fur Ghost, Freyr and Fidget and Hotspur ferits. (and de hoomins
too)