Old October 4th 14, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Another Reason for Indoor Cats

Judith Latham wrote:

Wow! I didn't think coyotes were that big. It is indeed a consideration
when you have pets.

Judith

Especially when they don't confine themselves to areas where you'd
expect them. When I lived in Glendale, California, my next-door
neighbor worked the early shift at a commercial bakery (in an industrial
area of the city) and he frequently saw coyotes on his way to work.
It's true we were reasonably near a mountainous park, but they were
still a fair distance from their home territory!