Old September 12th 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default Human Litterboxes (was Cat Using toilet and toilet paper)

Some European homes I've been in had the toilet and bathtub in different
rooms, which was rather odd to my eyes!

Not just Europe - that was the usual arrangement in New Zealand when
I was there. I'm not sure where the idea came from, but it fitted in
with Maori tradition, which regarded the idea of washing and excreting
in the same place as utterly disgusting.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******