Old April 25th 05, 11:14 PM
Eddie2005 via CatKB.com

Default Sleeping Beauty/Sleeping Cat

My cat sleeps in the bed with me. He likes to sleep on top of the blanket
leaning on my side - this stops me from rolling over on him..But it also
stops me from rolling over when I want to. He switches from side to side,
there is no pattern to it.

Why does he sleep in the bed, does he like the warmth, is he waiting for
food...

To be blunt - my girlfriend does not like to sleep in my bed because she
doesn't like the cat there - she says it's him or her. I can't sleep at her
house because she lives with her mother. How can I get him to sleep in his
own bed - he just ignores it, it's a nice bed I paid over $30 for it and he
never uses it.

I'm sure this all sounds very funny but it really isn't.