Old April 26th 05, 02:04 AM
Wayne Mitchell

"Eddie2005 via CatKB.com" wrote:

My cat sleeps in the bed with me. He likes to sleep on top of the blanket
leaning on my side - this stops me from rolling over on him..But it also
stops me from rolling over when I want to. He switches from side to side,
there is no pattern to it.

No need to worry about (gently) displacing your cat when you
need a little more space. With practice, the two of you will
learn to make adjustments without either of you having to be
really awake. If he finds it too irritating, he'll just leave
you a little more space to begin with.

I'm a restless sleeper, so my cats have had to learn to put up
with it. I used to be diffident about waking them when they are
sleeping comfortably, but then I thought, "Hey, they have no
compunction about waking me -- and they can get back to sleep
much faster than I can."

--

Wayne M.