Old October 20th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

Default The Names are There

I love that quote. I believe I will have Tony fur in my apartment forever -
six months later and several good cleanings and I still find it.

Bridget

"Joy" wrote in message
Thank you, Will.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo
Dworken

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
The final reading of the list of names has been read and those rpca
cats that I knew about and were requested, and some that I just knew
about are on it.

Here it is:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...9fb1a12?hl=en#

--