Old October 15th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

Default Somewhat OT - spiders

On Oct 14, 3:30*pm, wrote:
hopitus wrote:

* If, however, I do see a spider (only kind I see
* here are pretty much black widows and small nondescript types) I go
* into action to
* save it from the Snaginator Mighty Hunter, who is an indoor-only kinda
* cat.

If it's a black widow, I'd say you're saving the Snaginator from the
spider rather than the other way around. You don't want him to get bitten
by one of those.

--
A conservative is one who admires radicals centuries after they're dead.

Black widows are nasty--you don't want them around, period. Maybe
cats are more immune to their bite than humans, but why risk it?
They're poisonous enough to send an adult human to the hospital.

I'm cool with spiders outside. Most of them are harmless, beneficial,
even and they have a place in the whole ecosystem. BUT, if I find one
INSIDE it has crossed battle lines!

Melissa