Old December 31st 05, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default New Year's Party For Cats Tonight

For those cats looking to party tonight for New Year's Eve, Cat Galaxy will
be having a party just for you live tonight as we present New Year's Cats
beginning at 8pm (7pm Pacific, 9pm Central, 10pm Eastern). It will be a
celebration fit for a feline live on Cat Galaxy. You can find the station at
www.catgalaxymedia.com. So, while the humans are doing whatever it is they
do on New Year's Eve, the cats will have plenty of music and fun at their
own party. Meow and we hope all of you felines can tune in.