Old April 9th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default anyone has PC pet insurance?

Does anyone has PC pet insurance in Canada? I think this is fairly new.
I appreciate hearing any opinion on this insurace.
Info can be found at http://www.pcinsurance.ca/ROCEN/PI.asp?referid=leftnav

With the rising cost of vet bills for an aging cat, I am considering getting
insurance
for Rusty. But since he is almost 12 years old, many insurance will not
accept him.
With his history of urinary problems, even PC pet insurance which accepts
pets
at any age will exclude coverage on urinary problems for him.
So I am uncertain whether it is worth it or not. The info didn't indicate
whether
blood and urine tests are covered. I found those quite costly.

I will like also like to hear opinions on pet insurace in general.

Thanks!

--
Winnie