Old July 7th 09, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ensoul[_2_]

Default my kitties aren't happy

Moe & Rudy, neutered indoor guys and brothers....they are now around 5
yrs old and still act like kittens they have plently of toys and
things to climb on also I roatate the toys...I can tell they're
totally bored they roam around looking for anything to get
into...tonight the've gome to the2 end tables and coffee table
evryhting has been pushed off them and they bite my shoelaces in half!

These are not happy boys and I keep getting then new toys....they
still eat well, no problem with the kitty litter
Moe goes around meowing all the time, I go and bed, sweet talk him
that stops for as long as he's with me then starts right back
up....yes they had fresh catnip but there's only so many times I can
give it to them b4 they get bored

any suggestions really appreciated

Lynn