Old June 10th 12, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default New kitty pictures!

Christina Websell wrote:

"Bastette" wrote in message

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...roxylicky.html

I only just got time to look at these - and I *did* enjoy. What with the
Jubilee party, growing organic veg down on my bit of land in the village,
and my three new chickens, I can't think how I ever found time to go to
work.

They are both lovely cats, but Licky is incredibly handsome, his fur looks
so shiny, no wonder KFC fell in love with him ;-)
Thank you for sharing those lovely photos.

Thanks! I love Licky's shine, and even though he looks very sleek, his
fur is actually plush. (I almost said "quite plush", but then I remembered
that you'd think I meant the opposite of what I mean. I mean very plush. )

I also love his little white finger gloves on his front paws.

--
Joyce

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
-- Joseph Wood Krutch