Old March 3rd 14, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Tweed (address)

"Sherry" wrote in message

I'm not sure how much detail has already been posted but just wanted to give
everyone an update on Christina. As you guys probably know, she took a fall
down some stairs and is in hospital with a fractured sternum and broken
bones in her spine. I am told that she is now lying on her back, is able to
watch TV and receives visitors. Boyfriend is being taken care of and is
well. Here is the address where she is in case anyone would like to send a
card...I'm sure she would enjoy hearing from the group. I understand that
flowers are not allowed in the ward she's currently in.
WARD17
Leicester Royal Infirmary
Infirmary Square
Leicester
LE1 SWW

Hoping that her recovery goes well. It will be difficult but Christina has a
determined spirit. I'm sure she's worried about home and will do whatever it
takes to get back. : (

Sherry

~~~~~~~~
Thanks, Sherry. Many of us were worried about her and Boyfie, but we only
knew that she had fallen down stairs. We did not have any details. I'm
glad to have this address.

MaryL