Old January 20th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A new method of feeding pills to cats?

---MIKE--- wrote:
I do warm up the can before feeding it but I don't give them the whole
can at one time. Tiger would wolf it down...

ouch

I just put two cans out they are done by nightfall

then they get two more cans...a little is left by morning
and they don't throw it up.

Im pretty sure no-one has ever tapped into the potential
of just how bad you can spoil a cat..(im not saying you've done this to
yours)

but Im thinking you have to spoon feed them?

tell the truth