Old July 17th 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Lighting a candle (SEVERE ABUSE WARNING)

Granby wrote:
You hear that people who can hurt an animal like this many times end up
doing the same to people. If he has a mental problem, then it should be
dealt with before he advances to the next stage. I don't want to start a
war over this but it worries me for the child and the people around him.
"Shiral" wrote in message
On Jul 16, 5:44 pm, wrote:
Mishi wrote:

I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I couldn't
figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the bridge

I am so sorry! The only good thing I can think of to say is that at
least she is no longer suffering.

Those poor people, having something so horrible done to their beloved
animal.

That child has severe emotional problems and needs to get help asap,
or he will probably grow up to be a serial killer or something. This is
how they often get started.

PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!

Do you have a link to the donation site?

I wish I could help with the candle site, but I haven't ever started
on either. But I'm sure Adrian will be along and will show you how it's
done.

Purrs for Polly and her sad humans.

--
Joyce ^..^

Poor Polly! And her poor family. What a sad thing to have happen to a
beloved animal.

I agree, I think the kid who did that terrible thing to her should
have to pay ALL her medical bills. I doubt he feels anything like
human remorse. But having to literally PAY a large amount of money for
what he did MIGHT possibly impress the seriousness of what he did
upon him. He's lucky I don't live 400 miles closer.

I'm going to go hug my girls, and feel very grateful they're both
indoor cats.
Melissa

Thank you Matt, for lighting a candle for Polly. She didn't deserve this!

The kid was arrested, and is being charged with cruelty. The director of
the SPCA is VERY hard on abusers, and I am sure that the little p* will
get some help. Don't know if it will work, but if it prevents this from
happening again, it will be worth it. I doubt if it is his first time,
however.

Mishi