Old January 1st 04, 01:19 AM
GAUBSTER2

From: olitter (PawsForThought)

How about this? Bush has announced plans to send aid to earthquakes sticken
Iran. Translation: He wants to tax you and me to support terrorists in the
country that took American diplomats hostage and killed 241 American
servicemen
in Beirut.

Nice spin, but any one of the Demoncats out there running for President want to
raise taxes. Bush, on the other hand, actually got passed 2 tax cuts. Your
spin doesn't hold up to reality.

Is there any greater moral obscenity than that?

Yeah, Clinton cheating on his wife, IN the oval office, with a girl young
enough to be his daughter. BTW, there's a difference between what's "moral"
and a policy difference. In this case, we are sending humanitarian aid to a
country who is one of the bad guys. I guess that makes us pretty moral since
we don't let our differences get in the way of helping other human beings
devastated by a natural disaster.

Tell me again how sending humanitarian aid to a devastated, earthquake stricken
country is helping support terrorists? He is actually fighting terrorists. I
do wish we would go after known terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Islamic
Jihad more aggresively. We know where they are. You're really off your
rocker!