Old January 5th 04, 05:27 AM
Dennis Carr

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 14:03:13 -0800, tunenut wrote:

Now she is at home. She eats ravenously. I open cans of her favorite
food 5 or 6 times a day and each time she eats with great enthusiasm.
Her behavior and demeanor are completely normal. But she is horribly
thin and seems unstable when jumping from one level to another. My
plan is to feed her as much food as she will eat for a week, try to
fatten her up and get her blood levels checked again.

When Neresse went in with her infection a few weeks ago, our doctor gave
us a few cans of Prescription Diet a/d to help build her back up. She
didn't *really* care much for it, but she finished it and it seemed to
help a bit.

I'd suggest asking your vet about this.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.