Old March 19th 04, 04:24 AM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote in
message .. .
circa Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:40:38 -0600, in

rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Kalyahna ) said,
The receptionist calls back to tell me that both
the maintenance man and the maintenance manager insist THEY didn't

open any
windows.

At which point, I'd ask her how the management company plans to
address the apparent problem of my magically self-opening windows,
then.

Heh. Excellent point. The sleazeballs are trying to cover their
*sses by making the tenant feel she is suspected of leaving
the windows open. And why the hell would she? I rented for
such a long time, but I hope never again.