Old September 20th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Oh. I am sorry to haf bofered yu, Pitoonya. Fangyu fur beein so grashus, an
maybe yu will onner me wif tha plesur of a danse at tha ball insted?
Moe hoo dusnt no menny girl kitties an mite haf to go wif his mum wich is
furry embarrasin for a teencat
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

I du beleef I du hab an egzkort tu da Ball, but I yam
flatturt dat uh hansum an emportint boy kitty lyke yurzelf
wud azk liddul owld me. I yam shur dat sumuddurgurlkitty
wud be onort tu akkumpunny yurownself.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Um, yes.....well, no, I'm more uf a meeedyum.
*blushes*
But I will be large. Wun day. Meowmie ses I eet heeps!
Moe
An. Well. Dus yu haf a dayte fur tha Ball yet, Miss Pitoonya?
very politely
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Sooosooo sorry Moe.
Synz yu ar soooo Portant, yu muzt weer at leezt size LARGE, huh?

Pit2nya

meeee wrote:
Yew missd me! An eye is tha most POrtant!! I just want tha sam as my
bruffers; blu trimmed wif gold
Moe

--
Pitö.önya