Old September 20th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

If yu wud lik assistants, i haf six small kitties hoo cud help. they ar
perhaps tu silly tu do it on there own, but if chappy needs help, they cud
help him wif howlding pins an ribbons, an helpin to sew an fings, if he givs
them a little diyrekshun.
Coogar
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Wealll, I tawt dat smawl kittiez wud hab smawl pawz, so kud woik wiff
smawl tingz. Howeffurr, ennykitty wiff gud smawl muskul koordinashun
an catual dexterity shud be facile at puttin on trym.

Chappy, wud yu lyke to be forekitty on da trym projekt?

Pit2nya.

weze catfuzled. why doez weze need da smawlezt kittyz to sew on da
trym? Chappy's a furry fluffy kitti buttid he'd be gud puttin on trym.

Snowflake

I am NOT furry fluffy!

Chappy

Sylvia M wrote:
Huuz is da smawlezt kittyz? We'zl need dem tu sew on da ttym.
I ordurd lotza trym, kuz day mayke gud tayle ribbonz tuu, an
sandydullz ofkorze.

Pit2nya.

Me wrote:

Booker will setz up da fabrik cuttin table, since heze da won who
uzes hiz clawz bestest. Chappy an me will get da sewin monsters set
up on da dinin rum table. We gotz fred of all culurs, but weze gotz
to hide it, cuz meowmie cumplainz cuz Ize eet it alz the tyme.

Doez we need anyfing elze?

Snowflake, fabrik holder downer extraordinare

Sylvia M wrote:

Wy fangu furr da offurr! I'z gotted twenny-twu
ordurz awlreddy. I'zl kum tu yur heowze, an weez kin
hab uh sewing bee. I'zl ordur da fabrik tumurro.

Pit2nya, Enturpurrnyor Egzstrawdeneer

Me wrote:

Heers ar orders:

Snowflake: silfer wit red trim (medium)
Booker: red wit gold trim (large)
Chappy: violet wit blak trim (needz an extra large)

Iffin yu gets lotz of orders we kin help. Meowmie haz bout 25
sewin monsterz an she wudn't miss any iffin we uzed dem. Weze gud
at sewin cuz we helpz her qwilt allz da tyme.

Iffin kittiez dont no dere size pik won larger, itz eesier ta
make it smaller durrin da fittin dan bigger.

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Toga Orderz

[Matshink Hed Reefthz an sandulz wyll be avayluble in awl sizez

an boff matchink an kontraxtink koulourz. Da sandulz wyll be
mayde of da trym matterialz, da Reefthz wyll inklood fowlurz an
leefz.]

Az I unnur stand it, I hab ordurz furr deeze.

Purrleez kurrekt me if yu wantz tu, ur chanj watt yu wantz, ur
add yur nayme ur syze, an I wyll shtart sewwin.

Pit2nya, draggin da sewin monztur outta da klozet

Chester: black toga wiff Violette an silfur trym

Congo: blu trimmt wif gold
Coogar: pink toga wiff aqwa an silfur trym

Garfeeld: blu trimmt wif gold

Jasmeen: a blak toga
Lucy: (?)wiff Violette an silfur trym

Mango: orinj wun wiv gold trim
OEJ: cream colured toga (or pink?) -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Onyx: a gold toga wiff oranje an blak trym

Pit2nya: blak toga wiff sylfurr trim

Puddi Cat: hot pynk

Stormmee: cream colured toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Sundance: blak toga wiff gold Greek infinity trim.

Tabitha Fluffytail: size small...?

Tiger (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Trudi: orang toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

TV: (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym