Old April 1st 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Diana is home!!!

I just went and got her after having another chat with Heather and
making sure the new situation will be OK for her. There are so many
cats there, but she deals with it so well. The more I talked to people
about the situation here in Ottawa with this network, the more I
realized that the woman running it was a little off centre. Now I had
never signed any release forms for custody of the cat, so technically I
was still Diana's onetrueservant, but I didn't know to what extent this
woman would contest that.
Well in these circumstances you blow things up in your mind and I was
worried that I might not get Diana back and there'd be legal problems
and I was working out what injuctions I might get and remembering that
I still had Diana's medical records going back 4 years.
In the final analysis, I showed up and the lovely people who were
looking after her gave her right back to me and the carrier and the
food I had left for her as well.

Fred, HC (:-))

I'm THRILLED! I bet it's a happy evening at your house!

I'd be skeptical of anyone else with 43 cats, but ... the difference is
Heather. Heather is filled with love for every one of those cats, and I
think they are lucky kitties to have landed with her.

Julie