Old June 22nd 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default OT, Today is Rob's Purrday!!

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I was so afraid last year that Rob wouldn't see 45 and today, June
22nd, he turns 46. Next year, Bast willing, will be our 25th wedding
anniversary, and Rob's 47th purrday. Today I have hope that we'll be
able to see it together.

Tanada celebrated by peeing on my shoulder early this morning
(waking me up and changing my plans for the day). It looks like
we'll be taking Tanada in when we take MCG in on the 1st to get her
ear brace off. She'll be so happy. I don't know if Tanada has a
UTI or if she just fell asleep and forgot where the potty box is.
She'll be 16 in September. Needless to say she was not happy to be
unceremoniously dumped off the bed while I took a shower, changed
sheets and pillowcases, and tried not to disturb Rob more than
needed. Didn't work, Rob ended up with a full breakfast earlier
than planned for this morning.

Pam S. jazzed for Rob.

I'm also jazzed for Rob and for you and just for the whole idea of
birthdays and anniversaries today.

You sound like me a bit. I haven't been sleeping well recently, so
I'm up by 6:30 or so to let the dog out and make coffee and feed the
cats. Then I clean up whatever mess the kids left in the kitchen the
night before.

At that point is really the only time all day I feel like cooking. So
I make breakfast. Trouble is everyone else is still asleep, so they
get their breakfast reheated in the microwave whenever they happen to
get up.

Jo