Old June 23rd 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default OT, Today is Rob's Purrday!!

Happy purrday Rob.I hope you had a wonderful day and wishing you many more.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I was so afraid last year that Rob wouldn't see 45 and today, June 22nd, he
turns 46. Next year, Bast willing, will be our 25th wedding anniversary,
and Rob's 47th purrday. Today I have hope that we'll be able to see it
together.

Tanada celebrated by peeing on my shoulder early this morning (waking me
up and changing my plans for the day). It looks like we'll be taking
Tanada in when we take MCG in on the 1st to get her ear brace off. She'll
be so happy. I don't know if Tanada has a UTI or if she just fell asleep
and forgot where the potty box is. She'll be 16 in September. Needless
to say she was not happy to be unceremoniously dumped off the bed while I
took a shower, changed sheets and pillowcases, and tried not to disturb
Rob more than needed. Didn't work, Rob ended up with a full breakfast
earlier than planned for this morning.

Pam S. jazzed for Rob.