Old September 12th 09, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat Using toilet and toilet paper

Marina wrote:

wrote:

Apparently, Linus did. Is he generally a smart cat?

Hmm, I don't know... usually his grumpiness gets in the way of any other
character traits.

I suppose he's a fast learner. Usually, when I visit my sister, he hangs
out on top of a cabinet and just glares at me the whole time I'm there,
but once, when I was looking after them (him and Ronja), I took him out
for walkies on his leash. He loves his walkies. When I came in the next
day, he wasn't glaring at me from some corner, he stood to attention at
the door, waiting for me to put his leash on him and take him out for
walkies again. That was kind of cute. Suddenly, I was his best friend
ever.

Hmm, it seems like he was turning into a dog. Maybe if you'd stayed
there long enough, he would've started showing up at your side with his
leash in his mouth.

He does sound pretty smart, though.

Joyce

--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I
think I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to