Old August 13th 03, 07:03 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:30:36 -0500, "beatles9091"
wrote:

Thanks to the many purrs, prayers, and d*ggie slobber offered, I am now the
new copy editor for our local newspaper!!!!!

They didn't call back for a couple of weeks after my initial interview so I
thought 'Well, crud!' Then I got word last night they wanted to talk to me
again so I went in today. At the end of the discussion, they offered me the
position and I, of course, nonchalantly (heck...I almost tripped over my
tongue) accepted.

It's for a two trial period and if I appear to get the hang of it, I'll be
hired permanently.

So, gang, please again...purrs, prayers, and yes, even d*ggie slobber will
be accepted so I don't make a big fool out of myself for the next two weeks
(I start next Monday).

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts.....

Roger

Woo-hoo! Congratulations, Roger, on what sounds like a great job!
May your two weeks go wonderfully and they hire you permanently :-)

Ginger-lyn