Old August 14th 03, 10:44 PM
beatles9091

All I've got, Hazel!! I really hope something turns up for you soon...
We'll be thinking of you...

Roger
"Hazel Az" wrote in message
Congratulations to you Roger!! Now send some of that good luck my way. :-)

Hazel Az

"beatles9091" wrote in message
Thanks to the many purrs, prayers, and d*ggie slobber offered, I am now

the
new copy editor for our local newspaper!!!!!

They didn't call back for a couple of weeks after my initial interview

so
thought 'Well, crud!' Then I got word last night they wanted to talk to

me
again so I went in today. At the end of the discussion, they offered me

the
position and I, of course, nonchalantly (heck...I almost tripped over my
tongue) accepted.

It's for a two trial period and if I appear to get the hang of it, I'll

be
hired permanently.

So, gang, please again...purrs, prayers, and yes, even d*ggie slobber

will
be accepted so I don't make a big fool out of myself for the next two

weeks
(I start next Monday).

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts.....

Roger