Old November 24th 03, 11:28 PM
Gizela

Default My Bath

Hi all

I am writing this while at TED...don't tell anyone. It's not that bad
here....but MAN that car ride was BAD. And meowmie wondered why I meowed so
much.

ANYWAY, I had the dreaded bath 3 sleeps ago. It was awful....it was worse
than I remembered before. But I behaved though, I only scratched meowmie
once and didn't scratch PawPaw at all. And the blowdryer wasn't even that
bad either. I wanted to taste it but I wasn't allowed.

I don't see the point in baths though, I came out smelling all funny and
then had to spend the next hour making me smell like....well....ME again.

But its OK now. I'm nowhere near as itchy and I think I look prettier than
before.

Meow

Gizmo

PS. Just to annoy meowmie I weed on a pair of shoes of hers....punishment
for the bath.....