Old June 7th 05, 04:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:18:04 GMT, "Magic Mood JeepŠ"
yodeled:

Yesterday, I was folding laundry in the bedroom, Tennessee was lazing the
afternoon away on the window seat. All of a sudden, I hear what sounds like
something slapping the glass. I look and Ol' Fat Grumpy & Lazy is 'chasing'
a fly. It must have left the window for a bit, because the next thing is
he's bounding around the bed, mussing up my freshly folded stacks of
laundry. Then 'dancing' on the floor, and back to the window seat for more
'glass slapping'. I don't think his eyes ever left that fly.

It only lasted about 5 minutes, but it must have worn the poor boy out,
slinging all that blubber around as he settled back down on the window
seat for more snoozing.

I got a bit of exercise myself, just laughing at his antics.

Ah well, so I had to 'refold' some laundry, but it was worth it to see my
Buckethead Buddy Boy acting kitten-like again ! He does it so rarely now

He just needs the right motivation!

Theresa