Old July 2nd 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

Default Miss Calico Girl loses her leathers

"Jofirey"

"tanadashoes"
Yup. TED Stevenson took the ear patch off MCG's ear today, gave her a
final booster and billed us for 9 cat doses and 1 dog dose of Revolution.
MCG was such a good girl, didn't even curse at anyone this time. Her
whole attitude was "I don't want to be here, don't want to do this, and
don't want anyone touching me. So I guess I'll hide in the box (carrier)
and hope they don't remember how to open up the lid." It didn't work and
she got taken care of. She is such a gentle little (11.3 pounds) girl and
such a sweetie.

Awwwwww, give her a scritch from me G

Next project is to separate Meow Meow from his pride and joy. We were
going to do that earlier, but MCG's ear came up first.

So glad MCG is okay
We did that to Pookie after he fathered 3 bitties 3 years ago.
Only one survived, Pipps, and her Mom's name is Sqweex.

Pam S. waiting for Huey to calm down so that she can give him his flea
treatment.

LOL...you'll be up all night.

I don't see how anyone with quite a few masters gets everyone's flea
medicine administered. I can usually get dose number one on, to whoever
was foolish enough to be in the kitchen at the time, but the other two
promptly teleport elsewhere until I forget what I was doing.

Jo

They teleport to The Moon G
We get our Frontline flea treatment in spray bottle ' and squirt it on a
fluffy sheepyfleecy mitt (used to polish a car), sneak up behine a cat and
gently 'pet him/her on the back of the neck with the mitt. The mitt also
protects from scratches, but we do this once a month and also give them
their manicures twice a month too.
That can be a real ordeal, and all 4 of them need their little 'needle's
clipped.
Pipps cusses like a sailor, and growls, hissesm and she's really funny.
I wear winter gloves when I clip them.
Hugs
Kyla
--looking at scars from years ago