Old July 3rd 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Miss Calico Girl loses her leathers

Jofirey wrote:

I don't see how anyone with quite a few masters gets everyone's flea
medicine administered. I can usually get dose number one on, to
whoever was foolish enough to be in the kitchen at the time, but the
other two promptly teleport elsewhere until I forget what I was doing.

I know exactly what you mean. I have to do it in a specific order. Licky
first, because once he knows what's up, he's gone for hours. Then Roxy,
because she's strong and squirmy, and finally Smudge, who is probably the
easiest of the bunch to catch and subdue. But they all hate it.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^