Old May 15th 12, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default beein bandoned agen!

diz iz juzt turrbile, onze we went to kitty jail atta TEDZ, TED sayz we iz
too spoilt so we duzint hafta go aneemore unlezz dey iz goned ofur fife
dayz, we getsa stay home. OEJ smurkin atta hoominz
"rafflescat" wrote in message
We herd hur onna fonetawkyfingy. Awwangin tu see sumwun inna Wake
Distwict dis weekend. We howsumeffur is beein stuk inna Colditz.
Notted fur us da spa hotel, da wokks awound da wake, da gudgud
fud...no, we gets Colditz. Dis is a cat jail 5 myles away.
Harry n me is getin stuk inna compartmint togeffur, n Cleo da Clingon
is on hur own...which is gud beclaws she's furry jaggy wiffa teef n
cwaws.
Hewp! Kitty abyoose!

Sukie

Its been a long winter over here, still cold and windy - and not much
sunshine. It's not far from here to the lake district and it's
beautiful whatever the weather is like, so we have arranged two nights
in a nice hotel as a treat.
It's also the buddhist spring festival in Manjushri in Ulverston and
that has attracted us too, we kind of dabble in buddhism and love
meeting practitioners - they come to Manjushri from all over the world
and are so interesting to talk to. I'm not, however, into communal
life and prefer to spoil myself when away from home (-: two days
won't break the bank.
We are trying out a new cattery about 5 miles away, it looks okay and
two nights isn't too long for little Cleo's first trip away from home.
I hope. My brother has offered to make a surprise call when they are
in there and I will tell the proprietor that he will be calling
sometime....! How suspicious I've become!
Bess