Old July 14th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Purrs for a RB d*g

My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost
their beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out yesterday.
Abi was Michelle's faithful companion for many years and she is totally
heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick for months, but
it's never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated. And
for Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he