Old July 14th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Purrs for a RB d*g

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost
their beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out
yesterday. Abi was Michelle's faithful companion for many years and
she is totally heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick
for months, but it's never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated.
And for Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

Aww, Purrs on the way.

(I'm quite sure the squirrels enjoy it)

Jo