Old January 23rd 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default A tail in the hand beats two in the bush!

Jo Firey wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
You just know your cat trusts you when you can go to sleep with her
tail in
your hand Or when she wraps her tail around your wrist and you
just nod
off to sleep (hearing purrs the whole while).. It's love!

Jill --loves Persia... and Persia loves Jill

Well, Jake sometimes sleeps with his paws in my hair, but it ain't
love. Its body heat and his much preferred daddy is nearly bald.

Jo

LOL Persia sometimes combs my hair with her teeth, but she has much more
fur than I have (thin) hair. I do agree we snuggle together for warmth.
But I don't let her hold my tail G

Jill