Old January 23rd 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default A tail in the hand beats two in the bush!

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:09:47 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

You just know your cat trusts you when you can go to sleep with her tail in
your hand Or when she wraps her tail around your wrist and you just nod
off to sleep (hearing purrs the whole while).. It's love!

Jill --loves Persia... and Persia loves Jill

I often have Stinky's tail in my hand when I fall asleep-- he also
wraps his tail around my arm, or even my neck! The thing that really
amazes me is how he puts his paw into my hand, and lets me hold it.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War